Tuesday 11 May 2010

Love is your color...

...not mine! Still, as anyone who knows me can attest, 'Sex and the City' is my gospel so songs from the soundtrack are my hymns and I looooove me some hymns! The soundtrack to 'Sex and the City 2' will be released May 25th but already, a new song written just for the soundtrack has been leaked on the internet. It's called 'Love is Your Color' and it's a duet between Leona Lewis and Jennifer Hudson, the latter having acted and sung the closing credits song 'All Dressed Up in Love' in the first film. 'All Dressed Up in Love' holds a special place in my heart because of its association with a certain memory from my recent past. Other surefire highlights from the soundtrack include Liza Minnelli's rendition of Beyoncé's 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) (rumored to be performed at the 'secret' wedding between Stanford and Anthony) and the four stars of the movies (Sarah Jessica, Kim, Cynthia and Kristin) performing the female empowerment anthem 'I Am Woman' by Helen Reddy. In the meantime, enjoy 'Love is Your Color'.

No comments:

Post a Comment